- QUALITY MATTERS not all garlic presses and slicer are created equal though most of them look alike. their weight : 168 g! Our D&G Large Garlic press AND slicer in One weight : 220 g! Best value and quality in the market and will never rust! It eventually saves you money if you invest in this exceptionally well-made garlic press And slicer today to last a lifetime. It is a premium kitchen tool. And 3 E-books has BONUSES are waiting for you!
- PROFESSIONALLY MADE from German High Grade aluminium alloy with a non-stick coating.
- DISWASHER SAFE & EASY CLEANING: tool attached inside the handle! Nicely stored and convenient to use! Solid, sturdy, easy to squeeze. Sleek design, ergonomic handles. Please do NOT use abrasive sponge to clean. Cleaning tool is included and makes cleaning a breeze!
- LARGE CAPACITY: Holds up to 2 cloves of garlic and chops garlic perfectly; slicing chamber holds up 1 big cloves. Beautiful ergonomic design; Makes a great addition to and compliments any kitchen décor; Great gift for your favorite hostess or home chef.
- LIFETIME 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY; If you are not 100% satisfied with your D&G Kitchen Garlic Press And Slicer we will refund or replace, no questions asked. Remember your purchase is risk-free, covered by our "Lifetime 100% Warranty". So go now to the right upper corner and click the put to cart button to get it today and your Juicy bonusesby E-mail!
Here are 5 Reasons You’re Going to LOVE Your D&G Garlic Press And Slicer In One:
• 1. Quickly and easily mince garlic with no peeling required and no smelly hands
• 2. Large capacity bowl presses several garlic cloves at once
• 3. Ergonomic handles for easy squeezing
• 4. Nonstick coating and integrated cleaning tool for easy cleaning
• 5. Dishwasher safe
Oh, and if you adore this herb like I do, and you haven’t tried black garlic it’s amazing. Free from additives and preservatives, black garlic is made from whole garlic that’s been aged for at least a month in a special fermentation process under high heat, which gives it a darker color and sweeter taste. It’s been shown to pack twice as many antioxidants as raw garlic, and it’s so soft you can easily spread it. I love to slather it onto whole-grain crackers as a snack along with lemony hummus and veggies. Yum!